Paid Search Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our team.
- Test new products and report on effectiveness. Stay up to date on industry trends and testing opportunities;
- Ensure best practices for the channel are followed and implemented accurately;
- Perform ongoing audits and provide recommendations to help improve campaign performance for e-comm and retail KPIs;
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, and matching to develop quality keyword lists for both SEM and SEO purposes;
- Create promotional text ads and perform A/B tests;
- Report to Digital Traffic Lead and Digital Marketing Manager on campaign performance;
- Monitor campaign budgets to make sure they are properly pacing across various platforms.
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement;
- Detail oriented and able to keep track of complex campaign executions while meeting launch deadlines;
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions;
- Google Ads Certification preferred;
- Understanding of how seasonal and cultural events impact shoppers and the ability to proactively plan and pivot to meet these opportunities;
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it;
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity;
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration;
- Google Shopping experience including understanding merchant center, how to work with feeds, and the shopping landscape;
- 3+ years of experience with Paid Search and Google Shopping experience, with retail/eCommerce brands preferred;
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right.