Logistics Agent Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Logistics Agent to join our team.
- Prepare and validate purchase orders with suppliers;
- Communicate information on shortages;
- Work in collaboration with the supply and manufacturing logistics teams;
- Ensure the documentation is thorough and accurate;
- Ensure that the required parts and materials are present on time;
- Participate in various improvement projects.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Technical and / or University Degree in a related field;
- Mastery of current office software;
- Knowledge of the SAP ERP system;
- Strong sense of priorities and ability to make decisions;
- Team spirit, decision-making skills;
- Customer oriented, respect of deadlines and not afraid to take charge;
- Experience in an ERP environment – an asset;
- 3 t o 5 years of experience in production planning;
- DEC in air logistics, transportation or industrial engineering or equivalent;
- Flexibility to work different shifts;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as diplomacy and tact;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent French and English communication skills (written and spoken);
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in logistics;
- Written and spoken French and English.