Associate Security Consultant – Entry Level Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Security Consultant – Entry Level to join our team.
- Work with security and IT operations at clients to implement remediation plans;
- Conduct host forensics, network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations;
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences;
- Build internal scripts, tools and methodologies to enhance our capabilities.
- Technical skills in at least two of the following areas: Strong knowledge of Windows OS and networking protocols;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or information technology required;
- Knowledge of application testing and network security concepts;
- Basic knowledge of tools used for forensic collection and analysis;
- Experience with programming/scripting languages such as Python.