Snow removal labour Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Snow removal labour to join our team.
- Providing exceptional customer service;
- Additional tasks as required;
- Demonstrating safety leadership and safe work practices at all times;
- Working in accordance with ULS policies and procedures;
- Manual snow removal (days or nights shifts available).
- Legally authorized to work in Canada;
- Minimum high school diploma;
- All successfully candidates must provide a recent criminal record check as part of employment;
- Working knowledge of the use of common hand and power tools relative to landscape maintenance;
- Ability to take direction, give direction, learn and work independently as well as part of a team;
- Motivated and energetic team player with an attention to detail and great work ethic;
- Valid Driver’s License (class 5) and ability to provide copy of driver’s abstract;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions;
- Previous landscaping, snow removal and/or maintenance experience is an asset.