Night Cleaner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Night Cleaner to join our team.
- Provide any necessary housekeeping services for guest rooms during the overnight shift;
- Deliver amenities or requested items to guest rooms as needed;
- Thoroughly clean and polish metalwork, glass, doors, and sills in all public areas;
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues throughout the hotel;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby and move/arrange lobby furniture as necessary;
- Inspect condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains; report any damage to Director of Housekeeping;
- Routinely and thoroughly clean and maintain assigned restrooms and replenish supplies;
- Empty trash receptacles in all public areas;
- Deeply clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies in all public areas;
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and polish floors in all public areas;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Capable of frequent bending, standing and walking for extended periods of time;
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of a 24/7 hotel environment, including weekends, and holidays;
- Ability to work the overnight shift unimpeded;
- A team player with proven success in relationship building;
- Previous experience in a similar capacity within an upscale establishment considered an asset;
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance;
- Ability to make beds, dust, clean bathrooms and vacuum within set timeframes;
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize tasks;
- Fluent English language skills; both written and verbal.