Landscape Maintenance Foreperson Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Landscape Maintenance Foreperson to join our team.
- Utilize electrically powered maintenance equipment;
- Create a positive work environment for colleagues;
- Lead crew performing maintenance of commercial and residential properties;
- Participate in data tracking pertaining to: organic waste recycling, emissions use and other environmental measures;
- Responsible for training crew members, participating in health and safety meetings and ensuring professionalism of all crew members;
- Pruning, cultivating, weeding, mowing, trimming using a vast array of machinery.
- Tree/Plant ID and native planting knowledge;
- More experience the better the starting wage;
- Valid first-aid certificate;
- G driver’s license;
- Knowledge on sustainable horticultural alternatives;
- WHMIS training;
- Insect, disease and weed identification and resolution.