Cabinet Maker Foreman/Forewoman Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cabinet Maker Foreman/Forewoman to join our team.
- Maintain records and reports on material, labour, and other costs of a project;
- Understand, plan, schedule, oversee and participate in the Implementation of the Requirements including any and all special notes and symbols;
- Always follow established safety rules and regulations, use proper protective safety gear, and maintain a clean and safe work area;
- Expertise in reading blueprints, sketches and technical diagrams/instructions;
- Perform quality inspections throughout the build/project to ensure everything is progressing according to specifications;
- Requisition supplies, materials, tools, equipment, and repairs as needed.
- At least 2 of those years in cabinetry (preferably within a manufacturing environment), and;
- 1-2 of those years should include installation experience,
- Overall 3-5 years of hands-on, on-the-job experience within the carpentry industry,
- at least 1 of those years should be in a leadership/supervisory role.