We’re Hiring a UX Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a We’re Hiring a UX Designer to join our team.
- Create intuitive and usable interfaces for web sites, web applications, mobile apps and other systems;
- Create clear and effective design documentation, such as user scenarios, personas and wireframes;
- Collaborate with clients, analysts and other designers to identify the best solutions to a problem;
- Create diagrams or illustrations to communicate complex ideas in a simple format;
- Build prototypes of your designs for evaluation with real users.
- Degree or diploma in visual design or a related field;
- A curious mind and a questioning disposition;
- Some under-the-hood knowledge (e.g. HTML,CSS,PHP,Ruby, etc.);
- Able to travel occasionally;
- An interest in working on complex design problems that cover web, mobile and sometimes physical experiences;
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle (or Visio), Microsoft Office, Sharpies and post-it notes;
- An interest in working from research and evaluating your design ideas;
- General understanding of user experience design processes and methods;
- A bit of Bootstrap, WordPress, or Foundation skill isn’t required, but sure couldn’t hurt.