VFX Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VFX Coordinator to join our team.
- Support the VFX Producer and Supervisors with scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details;
- Be able to schedule and track artists’ work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using shotgun;
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification;
- Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact;
- Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings;
- Organize and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions;
- Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
- Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email;
- Include your current resume and rate;
- Submit an email with the Subject “VFX coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please no walk in applicants;
- Must be eligible to work in Canada;
- Strong interpersonal skills a must;
- Must be proficient Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Previous work experience in VFX production, including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology;
- Shotgun experience an asset;
- Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), taking good notes;
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.