Senior VFX Producer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior VFX Producer to join our team.
- Partners with “HUB” Producer(s) to determine specific turnover requirements and to evaluate incoming turnovers;
- Play a proactive key role in marketing ILM’s services to the industry;
- Partners with ILM SF, SINGAPORE and LONDON producers to determine communication framework and procedures between productions in appropriate studios;
- Manage crew performance. Supervise assigned production staff, providing timely performance feedback to Production and Artists at studio;
- Prepare bid letter, key dates schedule, and assumptions for the work of a specific project;
- Responsible for assigned show / scope of Vancouver work P&L;
- Serves as Senior‐level Producer on 1‐3 “UNIT” Shows or 1 Primary Vancouver “HUB” Show;
- Production strategy on ILM Vancouver shows, in partnership with EIC & EP of Vancouver Studio;
- Oversee, monitor, and improve overall production schedule and budget for assigned show(s);
- Meet with clients to review scripts, breakdowns and storyboards for a specific project;
- Participates in bi‐weekly Production & Tactical Capacity meetings and portfolio meetings as appropriate.
- Experience with databases and wide range of production management tools (such as Shotgun, Filemaker Pro, MS Project);
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Set‐work may be required;
- Ability to work on weekends, depending on show schedules.