Senior Asset Artist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Asset Artist to join our team.
- 3D Modeling and Texturing for feature films, using a wide range of reference material,
- Troubleshoot to solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines;
- Collaborate with team and CG Supervisors in planning and creation of assets;
- Creating textures and photo-real lookdev for CG Assets,
- Working at an advanced level to execute the desired look of complication CG assets.
- 4+ years experience with Maya modeling and texturing;
- Highest proficiency in Maya, Mari, Zbrush, and Photoshop;
- A demo reel showing a strong sense of composition, light and color;
- Experience in working in full CG shows is a plus;
- Experience Zbrush, Substance Painter, PBR Shading (redshift, vray, arnold);
- Ability to work within a strong team environment;
- A proven eye for detail, scale and realism;
- Experience working in feature film and premium TV.