Compositor / 2D Artist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Compositor / 2D Artist to join our team.
- Composite shots at a feature film quality standard;
- Keep up to date with current technologies;
- Troubleshoot and solve problems that arise through production;
- Determine the projects needs with Supervisor and Leads;
- Meet project deadlines and targets, as set by producer;
- Meet project deadlines and targets, as set by project.
- Must have a keen eye for detail, composition, light and colour;
- Must have solid fundamental skills including keying, roto, tracking, projections and paint in Nuke;
- Must have 3+ years of experience working on film or TV productions;
- Must be comfortable integrating photoreal cg into live action plates and/or full 3D environments;
- Must be able to take direction and work well in a fast paced environment;
- Be comfortable with LINUX environment;
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada;
- Must be Ontario resident.