CG Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CG Supervisor to join our team.
- Defines how show resources should be used to achieve production goals;
- Managing a production team of 3d artists within established time frames;
- Makes creative decisions and comments about shots in order to achieve the required look and meet creative direction;
- Essentially involved in the planning of productions, set supervision, quality insurance;
- Performing tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes;
- Must possess extensive knowledge of as well as experience in multiple parts of the production process.
- Excellent knowledge of MAYA, ZBrush, and MARI;
- Distinct sense for composition, light, and color and excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent and expert knowledge in Arnold and Vray;
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality;
- 4+ years experience as a CG Supervisor in a production environment;
- A strong Demo Reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work and lead within a strong team environment, willingness to share knowledge.