3D Generalist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a 3D Generalist to join our team.
- Create lighting for scenes;
- Create textures on objects;
- Identify, analyze, solve and document problems encountered;
- Prepare layers expected by the compositing team;
- Work with CG Supe in methodology and solutions for CG shots/sequences;
- Create digital modeling according to the developed concept or according to the references obtained;
- 3D modeling, texturing, animation, lighting, shading, look development and FX.
- Experience in dealing and communicating with clients;
- Experience with Houdini, 3D Equalizer, Nuke a plus;
- Experience with dynamics and rigging a plus;
- A strong eye for detail, composition, color, and lighting;
- Nice to have 2+ years experience creating photorealistic visual effects for feature film and/or high-end television series;
- Must be able to take direction/critiques positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines;
- Mel/Python scripting for in-house tool creation is an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline;
- Programming and coding experience and knowledge;
- Excellent working knowledge of and production experience with Maya and rendering in RedShift and/or Arnold;
- Excellent organization skills, communication and interpersonal skills.