Warhouse / Process Helper Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warhouse / Process Helper to join our team.
- Operates the finished goods packaging equipment, work area and sanitation duties. Completes documentation of all coffee packaged;
- Complies with SWDCC environmental guidelines and procedures;
- Works in a safe and responsible manner and complies with all Health & Safety, HACCP and GMP policies;
- Operates the green coffee dumping station, including support equipment;
- Maintain warehouse (Green Coffee raw material) inventory count;
- Performs other related or miscellaneous duties as assigned;
- Prepares and controls documentation for shipping and receiving, and provides liaison with suppliers/transport companies as required;
- Operates various lift equipment and stretch wrap units;
- Maintains warehouse in a clean and orderly condition with timely removal of landfill and recyclable material;
- Ensures specified coffee is dumped into the appropriate silo and in sufficient quantities for the Swiss Water process;
- Carries out all required operating procedures and documents green coffee use.
- Ability to move/lift required materials;
- Numerical skills in order to check loads, calculate trucking needs, check inventories, etc;
- Must be able to operate as part of a production team, with minimal supervision, in a continuous process environment;
- Must possess a valid lift truck certificate;
- Must be proficient in the utilization of personal computers;
- Ability to liaise effectively inside and outside the organization, including good verbal communication skills;
- Ability to accurately and legibly document receipts / shipments, picked orders, etc.