Verification Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Verification Engineer to join our team.
- ASIC verification including writing verification plans, verification environment development, behavioral model development and test case writing;
- Develop and execute SoC test plans and work with the design team to ensure required test coverage;
- Assist the FPGA emulation team as required;
- Supporting regression runs (project dependent);
- Work with other teams within the organization including system modelling and L1 control and L2/3 protocol stacks;
- Working with simulation environments based on UVM.
- 2 years experience working with the verification of complex systems at all levels, from block to full SoC;
- Proficient in hardware description languages (preferably Verilog), and verification languages such as System Verilog;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in cellular and/or wireless communications systems would be a considerable benefit;
- Execution of test plans in directed or randomized environments.